What is Your Feeding Team?
Your Feeding Team is the support hub you need when you are looking for help for picky eaters. Your Feeding Team is a cost-effective membership site run by three international picky eating experts . We will take you step-by-step, through everything you need to know about how to help your child learn to become a confident eater. Together, we’ve got this!
- Unique access to a team of feeding professionals with different specialisms
- Free video course which will teach you ALL the fundamentals of mealtime parenting
- Regular member-only Q&A sessions
- Access to tons of feeding resources, webinars, cheat sheets and more…
- Private members-only Facebook group
Current investment $US 9/month
or $US 97 for lifetime membership
Wow is what comes to mind. Not only is Simone professional, non judgmental, knowledgeable and low pressure but she is just amazing with kids.Kellie, Sydney
I always recommend Natalia in a heartbeat. I really liked how she made balanced eating so easy to understand and implement with my kids.Ivonne, Spain
Jo’s advice was sensible and easy to follow and after a month, Fred was eating confidently and calmly.Meg, Midlands, UK
Who is this NOT for?
- Parents who are looking magical overnight results – feeding just doesn’t work like this.
- Parents who are looking for an affordable option to replace feeding therapy – a face-to-face approach and local feeding facilities are always the best option when children are really struggling with eating.
- Parents who are not prepared to invest time and planning to get to the bottom of their child’s feeding challenges.
Who is this for?
- For parents who have been looking for help in different online communities but are confused by the conflicting advice.
- For parents who are have spent hours researching solutions for feeding problems and are ready for a structured approach with a clear roadmap.
- For parents who understand that feeding issues and solutions for them are rarely one-dimensional and often require a team of specialists with a variety of skills, including food psychology, nutrition and food play.
Together, we’ve got this!
Why you will love Your Feeding Team
- It can be super overwhelming to trawl the internet looking for advice and guidance to help you with your child’s eating. We take that hard work away by providing you with information you can TRUST.
- We understand that sometimes, it’s hard to know where to begin. Our step-by-step approach takes you from the very beginning, through everything you need to know. If you don’t know where to start, start with Your Feeding Team.
- Between the three of us, we have eight children! As moms ourselves, we totally understand the day to day reality of parenting. Our advice is practical, realistic and grounded in an understanding of what family life actually looks like…
What if I haven’t got enough time to watch the course videos when they are emailed to me?
We are all busy Moms and we know what it’s like! We have designed our resources so that they are quick to access and you can come back to them whenever you have a bit of spare time. Just log into the members area and catch up on all the videos you have been sent. We created Your Feeding Team with you in mind!
Can I end my membership at any time?
Sure – you are free to unsubscribe whenever you want – it is a manual administration process for us, so just email us to let us know.
Can Your Feeding Team replace professional help?
No. What we have to offer is not an alternative to face-to-face support from your child’s healthcare provider. It is your responsibility to get any concerns checked out by the relevant professional.
What age children is this suitable for?
The information and support you will get by signing up to Your Feeding Team will be relevant for all children from the age of eighteen months to pre-teens. However, we mostly focus on children aged between two and nine.